We love Alouette’s creamy spreadable cheeses!
… so we were excited to work with the Alouette Cheese, LLC team to design their new offices in northern New Jersey!
The Alouette story began in the early 1970s when the renowned French cheese maker Jean-Noel Bongrain decided it was time to bring his passion and skill for French specialty cheese to the United States. Choosing the rolling hills of Lancaster, Pennsylvania as his new American home, the company embarked on creating a new line of original, specialty cheeses – one that would combine traditional French recipes with flavors suited to the U.S. Learn more about Alouette Cheese, LLC on their website…
Working with a defined budget to relocate the marketing and sales staff of approximately 15 to a new location in northern New Jersey, Furniture Soup was tasked with creating a space plan and an inspiring interior design with bright colors and a European feel. Furniture Soup was also tasked to supply all of the furniture needed in the new location.
Furniture Soup reused and relocated some of Alouette’s existing pieces to their new location. Great care was taken to keep the budget in-check by blending these select existing pieces with brand new desks, seating, and tables plus groups of refurbished cubicles created a practical and cohesive layout with colors and finishes selected to create the desired design. Furniture Soup provided the complete solution including the logistically complicated physical office move.
Providing a complete turnkey office solution – a primary reason Furniture Soup was selected to manage this project – Furniture Soup worked closely with the Alouette team to select flooring, paint and other finishes for the main work area, private offices, conference/training rooms and a break room that doubles as a product tasting facility in their new space.
- Bright accent colors for walls and cubicles
- Frosted film for glass in offices and training room
- Specialty wood grain laminate surfaces for tables and cubicles
- Durable wood-grain vinyl flooring and a practical and beautiful quartz counter top for break room / tasting room
Furniture Soup was responsible for specifying and acquiring all of the furniture required to complete the space and facilitated its arrival and load into the building.
All furniture at the new location was assembled by the Furniture Soup team. Throughout the process, constant communication was maintained with property managers at both buildings, expediting the moves out and in.
Finally, we moved Alouette’s belongings from their existing space to their new home!
– Work stations
– File cabinet and contents
- Angular metal and wood bar stools in break room / tasting room
- Herman Miller Ethospace cubicles, using a blend of pre-owned parts, new work surfaces and refurbished fabric tiles for the panels – new fabric and bright colors
- Orange Clarus glass boards
- Global’s Vion and Loover task chairs